Small-Town Service, Big-City Results
Reppe Law Office PLLC brings more than a half-century of combined experience and attentive client service to bankruptcy and criminal law cases in the Northfield, MN area. When you work with our firm, we listen carefully and advise you fully so you are comfortable with the decisions we make together about your legal needs. As partners in your case, we provide passionate representation and are dedicated to achieving the best results for you.
A Reputation for Exceptional Client Service
Our attorneys devote the time and attention necessary to handle all aspects of even the most complex legal cases. In addition to our legal acumen, we take pride in developing relationships with our clients by emphasizing the following attributes:
- Attentiveness — Unlike some large firms that want to get cases in, get cases out, and get paid, we are truly interested in each client and each client’s case. Reppe Law Office PLLC offers 24/7 accessibility, and our Northfield, MN lawyers promptly return your phone calls, actively listen to your concerns and provide useful answers to your questions throughout the process.
- Collaboration — We don’t simply tell you what course of action to take. We explain the potential risks and benefits of your options so we can work together to devise a plan.
- Comfort — A difficult legal matter is only made more so if you believe that your lawyer doesn’t have your best interests in mind. Our criminal defense lawyers take your case seriously and want you to consider us your counselors, advisors, and friends.
- Passion — Practicing law is more than just a job to us. Our goal is to show you that the system does, in fact, work when you have a reputable, dedicated legal team on your side.
We are honored to serve you, our clients, and strive to take the intimidation factor out of the legal system for you. When you choose Reppe Law Office PLLC, our down-to-earth attorneys stand beside you every step of the way.
A Wide Range of Practice Areas to Serve Your Legal Needs
Our attorneys in Northfield, MN offer skilled representation for the following matters:
- Bankruptcy — If you are considering filing for bankruptcy, our attorneys provide valuable advice on how to proceed.
- Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 — You may not know that you have options for bankruptcy. Our lawyers help you decide whether Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 makes the most sense to get you on the road to financial recovery.
- Criminal Law — When your freedom and reputation are at stake, our firm adamantly defends you in your criminal law case.
- DUI & DWI — If you are facing heavy fines, a license suspension, or worse for drinking and driving, our DUI/DWI attorneys investigate the details of your arrest and determine whether the proper procedures were followed.
- Felonies — If you are accused of one or multiple felonies, our time-tested advice and sound counsel helps protect your future.
- Family Law and Divorce — Our attorneys have the compassionate approach and legal acumen to safely guide you through the most challenging family law and divorce matters.
- Business Law and Estate Planning — Whether you are building a corporation or creating a trust, our lawyers offer more than 50 years of combined experience handling the intricacies of business law and estate planning.
- Real Estate — Our law firm provides sound counsel for all real estate law needs and transactions.
- Workers’ Compensation — If you were injured or became ill because of your job, our well-versed Workers’ Compensation attorneys fight for your right to be compensated.
Learn more about our firm’s services with a free initial consultation
The friendly attorneys of Reppe Law Office PLLC can handle many of your legal needs. Contact us online or call us at 507-645-5569 for a free initial consultation at either of our two office locations. Weekend appointments are available. We are proud to serve Dakota, Rice, and Goodhue counties.