Skilled Minnesota Attorneys Simplify Real Estate Challenges
The many legal requirements for ensuring clear and free real estate ownership can make buying and selling property a stressful, complicated process. At Reppe Law Office PLLC, we explain all aspects of the transaction so you can make good decisions. We regularly assist buyers and sellers with drafting signed agreements, filing the necessary paperwork, reviewing and questioning inspection findings and employing other safeguards to ensure a fair, valid, and smooth transaction. With more than a half-century of combined experience, our accommodating, client-focused approach makes your real estate matters much more manageable.
Protecting Purchasers by Preparing Them for the Deal
The lawyers at Reppe Law Office PLLC handle residential real estate, purchase agreements, contracts for deed, lease-to-own agreements, commercial real estate and agricultural rental agreements. We communicate with you throughout the deal to answer any questions and relieve any anxiety about the legal details.
Common Legal Services Provided in Real Estate Transactions
Clients purchasing property often ask about what we can do for them to protect their interests. For real estate transactions, we:
- Review the purchase agreement and property descriptions to match them to the property you intend to purchase, ensuring that you get what you expect
- Decide which type of title is best for you to obtain from the seller and determine whether the seller has such title
- Research and verify whether any liens or encumbrances prevent you from acquiring perfect title to the property
- Confirm that the price and terms of any mortgage or financing you seek from the bank or other sources are fair and correct under the law
- Verify that you are not at risk for any environmental liability claims, such as special hazards, removal of chemical waste and CERCLA liability
- Set a closing date and a date to take possession of the property
- Monitor the legitimacy and speed of the escrow process
- Decide payment responsibilities and timing for paying certain taxes and special assessments
- Establish how long your purchase offer should be open for the seller to accept
Whatever the specific details of your matter, the real estate lawyers of Reppe Law Office PLLC provide you with skilled, personal attention so you can reach your goals.
Get Guidance from Our Knowledgeable Northfield, MN Real Estate Lawyers
Meeting the many demands of a real estate transaction requires many steps and considerations. The attorneys at Reppe Law Office PLLC ensure that you do not miss a beat when it comes to doing everything right and on time. Contact us online or call us at 507-645-5569 for a free initial consultation at either of our office locations. Weekend appointments are available. Our firm serves Dakota, Rice, and Goodhue counties.